Monday, June 2, 2008

Reaper


There was no show that I enjoyed this season more than "Reaper!" I know folks like "Chuck" and well "Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles" was half decent but "Reaper" is a hilarious show about a guy whose parents sold his soul to the Devil. On his twenty-first birthday, he is charged with the job of serving as the Devil's bounty hunter. It's like "Clerks" but with a much deeper and somewhat serious plot. Every episode features a different escaped demon and the special device that can capture them (most memorable are the dust buster and the remote control car). It's a cute show with just the right amount of fun and ghouls and while the first season is done, they have a few episodes up on the CW site and I'm sure the dvd boxed season will be out soon. Check it out.

2 comments:

danetteb said...

I love that show. The latin guy always cracks me up. Poor guy usually gets burned or something :D

Hugs, Danette

Mya said...

Heheheh, I'm a total Sock fan. He looks like such a Teddy Bear. I am glad that they are going to do another season cause really... there ain't too much on television these days.