Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Taste of Darkness b. Nina Bangs

A Taste of Darkness (Mackenzie Vampires series, Book 3) A Taste of Darkness by Nina Bangs


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
Reading this book was like eating a bite-sized candy bar, sweet and good but not really filling. There were several intriguing characters, and several very powerful characters, who I knew would not allow the chosen pair to fall into any real peril. The chosen pair being a vampire and a werecat...no a weresabertooth in fact. It had steamy love scenes and the prerequisite about of abstinence in it and lots of humor, but I think I will call this more romance than paranormal as a great deal of the plot and characters concern surrounded talk of marriages and relationships. I never once felt as if the characters were in any real peril and when the villains showed up, I actually laughed at their appearance. Oddly enough, humor is peppered all throughout the book and for some light reading, this book is actually recommended :D


View all my reviews.

No comments: