Monday, December 8, 2008

The Sohon Debutante Contest


So after much plotting and planning, I have come up with a way to reward my readers and to reward newbies. Need details? Here they are:

On January 3rd, 2009 I will select two lucky winners to receive the Sohon Gift Package which includes a signed print copy of A Guardian's Desire, pearl necklace, Sohon brochure, Bookmark, nail file, 2009 Magnet Calendar and other fru fru stuff :D This is my way of giving back to my readers.

For those who are more familiar with my work, if you have already purchased an e-copy of "A Guardian's Desire" and would like the opportunity to win the extended print version all you have to do is leave a review or comment (an honest one, I can take crit) on either my guestbook or Amazon page. On January 3rd, I will select two winners to be the recipients of a Sohon Gift Package.

If you have never read anything from me, not to worry, I will have a general drawing to give away the last Sohon Gift Package to a NEW reader.

As an added bonus all winners will receive a Bookworm Bag as well!

For both sides of the contest simply email me at blackkoda@yahoo.com with the word Sohon in the subject. If you submit a review or comment, simply let me know where it is in the body of the email and you will be entered.

No comments: