Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Heart of Valor b. Tanya Huff

The Heart of Valor (Confederation, Book 3) The Heart of Valor by Tanya Huff


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars


Gunnery Sergenant Torin Kerr is back again, kicking ass and keeping folk alive in the heat of battle. As I become more and more emmersed in the world of Huff's making, I still have no idea what the H'San look like. Still the Di'Taykan and the Krai make great soldiers in arms, as Kerr is chosen to accompany a recovering General, his civilian doctor and a platoon of new newb Marines to Cruicible, an intense battle-training planet designed to train efficent soldiers. Needless to say that things go south pretty much thereafter.



Huff manages to write a fetching sequel in the Valor series and while this book is not as hard edged as the first in the series, Huffs talent for writing engaging seiges, battle planning, space jargon and alien sexual inneuendo is superb! I can't wait to get my hands on book 4!!!


View all my reviews.

No comments: