Friday, April 24, 2009

Switch b. Claire Thompson

Switch Switch by Claire Thompson



My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a touching tale of D/s which I thoroughly enjoyed, in fact I found myself in the end wishing that the tale were a longer one. ‘Switch’ is the tale of Dane Bishop a Dom who walks the walk and looks the part. He takes pride in his reputation as a Dom at night and is a hard working real estate banker during the day. When he first sets eyes on Nathan Levi however, he is immediately jarred by the disheveled yet gorgeous man’s assumption of Dane being a submissive.


While Dane balks at the idea initially, he is drawn to the allure of the other Dom. What I loved so much about this book was Claire Thompson’s ability to separate the show and pageantry of the BDSM scene from the intimacy and the intensity of the commitment that is the D/s lifestyle. I do not profess to be an expert, but I found this novel to be a delightful treat. It is rather short at 204 pages and greedily I wished to see more scenes, but overall I give this work 4 stars easy.





View all my reviews.

No comments: