Some writers can tell you what their working on and what the release days for those projects are way in advance and be accurate about it. Me, not so much. I have tried to and been just about the biggest flake in the box, but well I do have a very rough schedule and it goes like this:
* Finish up "The Matriarchy" a short monster piece for submission to an open call.
* Finish up "The Provider" a MM Paranormal novel about a single father trying to make a life for his cubs while getting a little love for himself.
* Keep working on "Night Bites 4: Snake Ma" a 99 cent short about a woman searching for something other than a meal.
* Edit and get ready for submission: "Be My Shadow" a SF Novel about an Intergalactic Soldier and her scheming, possessive prince.
* Keep poking at "Dem Ole Ways" my zombie novella.
* Get outline started for the next and last Guardian book.
While there may be those who think that I have relapsed back into WoW (World of Warcraft)-- I am still sober and working. I still have a touch of the ADHD and all it takes is a juicy open call to throw a wrench into my project plan, the missions are still there and I have been busy (On days when the day job isn't whipping my ass). A version of the above chart is on my note sheet and I am trying to stick to it somewhat.
We shall see though as I am a sucker for distractions.