Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Grind...


Contrary to some folk's suspicion, my new found love of World of Warcraft is not the reason why I have no upcoming releases. I will say that it makes waiting on the Muse and editors, a little easier to bear though. (And I'm getting closer to lvl 30 upon which I can purchase my first mount)

Currently, I have a novel and a short story seeking homes and one novel that needs an overhaul before it can find one. As I have said before, I'm mainly a story teller trying to be a writer, and while I could throw a story up on my website every month, they wouldn't necessarily be sales-worthy. Thus I am in my grinding period currently, trying to rein in my chaotic, sorcerer novel. Work has not yet started on the Guardian sequel, which wants to be more action and less erotica. I have a half-finished Vamp/Wolf tale which is begging for attention and then there is 'Bulletproof'...which may be my next short story challenge. I don't know. Even without plans for submission, I *have* to write...something, anything....my crocodile tale?

Well as I grind away, 2-4 hours a day at my craft, and while I've been grinding pretty well in Darkshire, I am afraid to admitt that sometimes I suspect my literary grinding may be a little chaotic. Appart from WoW, writing is my main obsession and sometimes I get so caught up in writing, in getting the story down, that my editing is ussualy on EPIC-Fail levels... So for those waiting for a new release from me, just know that that I am grinding still...

No comments: