Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Procrastinating Even With Resolutions

I was supposed to blog at least once a week. That was one of my New Year's Resolutions and well, better late than never. Right?

Well since I last officially blogged, I've been toying around with that internet crack called Facebook. And while playing fruitless but exhilarating games I worked some on keeping my fan page updated. While Facebook does seem to reach a large audience with its moderate length, on the minute flashes of news, I think that blogger and blog type formats are for a more concentrated briefing. It allows the space and has the formatting for an in-depth pondering. It has the mood for it, I think. So, I really intend to blog more. At least every two weeks. I'm even setting it up on my calendar. Tuckering down, I am.

So, since this post within itself is just another type of resolution, I propose to have my first real post on Friday. Okay, leaf turning over...leaf turning...

No comments: