Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Servant: The Acceptance" b. L.L. Foster

Servant: The Acceptance (Servant Series, Book #2) Servant: The Acceptance by L.L. Foster


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I liked this book and found the L.L.Foster's idea of the contemporary paladin idea really fascinating. I really enjoyed the main character, Gabrielle Cody's relationship with her handsome, by the book cop. It is so filled with anticipation that I hung on their every scene. What I didn't understand, was the villian/s, who were so evil that I really did expect more of a supernatural bent to their background. This book can be read as stand alone as it touches upon enough backstory for me. Although there is a book before this one, I am interested to see the sequel...for one, I want the two main characters to hook up.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: